1. CoverGirl All Day Flawless 3-IN-1 Foundation– I love this foundation! It last all day, has full coverage, and comes in so many shades, and how can I forget the awesome price tag, $10. Perfect for the night on the town, or if you just want to look flawless.
(Shade: Almond Glow)
(Shade: Almond Glow)
2. Clinique Stay Matte/Oil-free foundation-I love wearing this foundation to work. The staying power is incredible, and it doesn’t clog pores, this is my Holy Grail foundation. (Shade: Golden)
3. Nars Radiant creamy Concealer– This concealer works miracles for the under-eye. It conceals, highlights, and last throughout the day without creasing. I hate the price, but I can’t resist this incredible product. (Shade: Amande)
4. Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer– I don’t use this product as a concealer. I honestly don’t think it conceals much. The product is very opaque, so I use it as a highlighter. Might I add it does a great job highlighting the face. (Shade:Honey)
5. Katy Perry For Eylure Day To Evening Lash ‘Oh Honey’– I love these lashes, they just make the eyes “pop”. I scored a BOGO deal at Ulta, so I racked up. I have already reused these lashes 5 times.
6. Nars Blush– I’m a sucker for Nars’s blushes, but out of the many blushes I own from the brand, I tend to reach for Orgasm. This blush gives a healthy glow to the skin, and last all day. My other favorites are Dolce Vita, Exhibit A, and Seduction.
7. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner– This gel eyeliner works great if you have oily eyelids like myself. It doesn’t run, and last throughout the day, even if you’re a crier.
8. Nars Pressed Powder– I use this powder to set my foundation. It mattifies my face all day without looking cakey. (Shade: Heat).
9. Urban Decay Primer Potion– My favorite go-to eye primer. Helps keep eyeshadow in place with no creasing, and last all day.
10. Volum’ Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara by Maybelline– If you have short, stubby, curly lashes like myself, then you might want to reach for this product to elongate, and volumize your lashes. It gets the job done.
I would love to know what your top 10 Makeup Products of 2013 are
Happy New Year!