Happy New Year to all! So much has happened in my life since we entered 2013, but the greatest news is I have a new healthy nephew. He’s so adorable, and such a good baby. I’ve spent most of my days with him, and my other 3 nephews (lots of rough house goes on lol). Now that he’s asleep, I wanted to get my first post for 2013 done. I’ve decided to make my first post of 2013 about my top 10 beauty products of 2012. The products listed are items I used religiously, and didn’t leave home without. Many of the items listed, I’ve used for years, and there’s some new additions that will remain permanent. These products can be purchased at your local Sephora, and drugstore. Take a look 😉
1. Ambi Essentials Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Protection-Great lightweight moisturizer with SPF. Leaves my face smooth and shine free.
3. L’Oreal True Match Concealer– Used for brighting under my eyes and perfecting my eyebrows
4. MAC Studio Fix Concealer– I use this product on blemishes and any imperfections on my face.
5. NARS Multiple in South Beach– Used for highlighting.
6. NARS blush in Dolce Vita– Gives such a beautiful natural flush to the cheeks.
7. Elf Eye Primer– Makes my eyeshadow last ALL day without creasing.
8. Monistat Chafing Gel– This product is used as a primer for my foundation. Controls oil, and keeps foundation in place all day.
9.NARS Sheer Glow Foundation-Awesome coverage,nice glow, flawless finish, it didn’t break me out, and last all day.
10. NARS lipstick in Red Lizard– I believe I rocked this lipstick 360 days of 2012. Hands down, my all-time favorite red lip.
I would love to know what your favorite products of 2012 were 🙂
*Pics courtesy of Google Images & Seattlemag.com